Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ayesha Thapar

alluring Ayesha Thapar
Alluring and beautiful Ayesha Thapar.

Ayesha Thapar's photogenic face, slim body, straight hair and poised walk, made this gorgeous Indian girl a natural model and every designer's dream. There was no real need for her to be in this or any other field though for as she says: "I used to live in a huge house with my grandparents. I had five different teachers coming home to teach me – art, music, English, swimming and dance."

Times

Ayesha Thapar Yesil knows she was born with the proverbial silver spoon. But this princess of style also had a rebellious streak in her.

"My dad was known for what he had achieved while I was known only as his daughter," she says about dad Vikram, adding, "There was always the pressure to be the best. People would endlessly talk about how I was, how I conducted myself... and that was bugging. Even my parents wanted me to be perfect in public. But I guess you have to take the good with the bad and everything comes for a price."

After marrying Turkish tycoon Engin Yesil, Ayesha today divides her time between Turkey, India and Miami. "Engin doesn't fit the picture of my Prince Charming perfectly. But he has strong morals and the love that I wanted to see in my partner's eyes. And then my parents did their own share of checking too. They met him for the first time in New York and they scared the hell out of him. For 14 hours, they asked him questions. Engin understood that he wasn't marrying just about anybody!" she says.

One look at Ayesha and it's obvious she is not 'anybody'. "I am what I am. And I have no regrets in life. I know I was born with good looks by God's grace, but I have also done justice to them. I don't wear this mask of being the perfect person either... I even smoke in front of my parents," she says.

gorgeous Indian model Ayesha Thapar
After only a year or two in the world of modeling, the ethereal Ayesha Thapar met and married the Turkish tycoon Engin Yesil in February 2003. The ceremonies went on for four days.
Ayesha Thapar marriage
After her marriage, Ayesha Thapar Yesil, moved to Miami with her husband Engin. While Engin focused on his career, Ayesha also kept herself busy, starting her own jewelry line. "India is part of what I am", the 27 years old designer says, working from a studio in her luxurious home in Star Island. There, all arranged in rows, she exhibits her earring designs, necklaces, bags, bracelets and shawls, that show the bright and colored Swarovsky crystals and Kundun stones, the rich textiles of India and the hard work of hand crafters of her country.

"It is a collection inspired from my culture, but if you go to India you won't find this kind of pieces, I give the touch of what I like, what inspires my life between India, Turkey, United States and other places", she says. Those esthetic energies from different countries united in one artistic expression is what she calls a "Sansaar", which means "World", and it is the label for her collection..

Last Year, Ayesha dedicated herself to promoter the Indian culture in Miami, her traditions, her food, her customs and her fashion through diverse events that celebrate in her own home. Graduated in Math and Economy, Ayesha studied also art and painting at an early age, a discipline that gives her sense of design. But also it drives her spirit in business.

"Even when I was a little girl I wanted to be in business. My granddad was a pioneer in many business in India, among them were the coal industry, textiles, paper and electronics," she added.

A couple of months ago, she finally launched her first line, which is already being distributed in 50 stores in the United States, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other Latin American countries. In this market, the collars sell from $75 to $400 while handbags start at $100.

"Now I simply send the drawings anytime I want to add new pieces to the collection," Ayesha explains. She tells us that she personally designed the business strategy, the Internet site and the floral arrangements. "My mind works at a fast pace. Creating things makes me happy," says Ayesha.

But jewelry design was not her only creative and professional outlet:

"When I moved to Miami, I ran a long distance and voiceover telecom company on the internet, and I still act as a consultant to these companies," Ayesha Thapar says, adding, "now I’ve recently thought about partnering with a friend who deals in antiques and interiors. I love doing up homes - it makes me really happy."

Engin and Ayesha Yesin
Ayesha and Engin Yesil lived the fast life in Miami, going to nightclubs and discotheques, attending parties, events and auctions. In 2005 they became the first people in Miami to own a Ferrari F430....buying it at an auction for $325,000!


Your Ad Here

The couple have a six-year old son named Ali, but rumors are going around that the Alluring Ayesha has split-up with her Turkish husband and has moved back to Delhi, India. Not clear how true these are....but most men would be happy to know that Ayesha Thapar may now be single!
beautiful Ayesha Thapar

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is very cute and lovely sexy face with hunting looks. I have been loving her since she got married because she attracted so much. She is model for not only for glamour world also for women who are wish to emerge as world leaders in male dominated world.

Anonymous said...

hi Holly..
my name is Bhushan, I work for Yash Raj Films, India. we are in the process of casting for our forthcoming Hindi feature film and would be very interested to audition Ayesha Thapar for the same. Would you be able to help me get Ayesha's contact. I'll appreciate if you could send me the same on email: bhushan@yashrajfilms.com
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey, The Kid you say she has is actually her husbands son from his first marriage. She does not have any kids.

Tanya said...

she is a paragon of beauty and of a kind- very rarely found.she is one of the most well disciplined and a very wellbrought up girls i have ever come across till now.she is a combination of beauty and brains..and a perfect role model for the women of the present generation.

Charles Del Campo said...

I was the former ector of Security and Bodyguard in Miami Beach for Ayesha and Engin. I also provided Security Management to all their industries and business of the Tycoon. They are surely a great couple and she is an amazing women with a wonderful men. Engin where are you? Does anyone have his email, he has vanished without a trace from Radiant Telecom!

Charles Del Campo
Expert Security Consultant
Bodyguards007@aol.com
Cell:(786)-333-9141
Office: (305) 529-4949
web:http://x-itech.com/clients/isc-web.html

Anonymous said...

They divorced in July 2007. Ayesha requested and got $15M settlement. Indians know to pursuit opportunities.

Anonymous said...

she's pretty and still young at 27...so now she's with ness...has a 6 yr old boy named omar or something like that...ah well...

Amit said...

wish i could marry someone like her.

charles del campo said...

Does anyone know where is Engin Yasil? ell him his former Bodyguard Charles Del Campo is looking for him!

Charles Del Campo
Bodyguards007@aol.com
Tel:(305) 529-4949
Web:http://charlesdelcampo.ning.com/profile/CharlesDelCampo

Anonymous said...

Elgin doesn't pay his mortgages or any other bills his house on Star Island was bought with other peoples money a PM mortgage. Aparently this GUY is broke and it looks like his wife knows this !!!

Young boy said...

I am also businessman will she marry me..as she already amrry to an old turkish tycoon for money and now she divorced...

sorry mode chnage i dont use second hand things :P

shaun said...

Young Boy....you are an idiot....do you have any idea who Ayesha Thapar is??? Heiress to the Thapar Group of Industries - you and your stupid "businessman" - she did not marry anyone for money you fool....i went to Modern School Vasant Vihar with Ayesha - she is a truly wonderful person. And next time you are commenting in forums such as these...at least use proper english.

Anonymous said...

Ayesha Thapar needs to be toilet trained, she had been to an office recently and visited the washroom. She used it and left the toilet without flushing her urine and to make matters worse used so much toilet paper and just dumped it in the pot. She even used a tissue and left it next to the wash basin when there was a bin just next to the door. Celebrity don't behave like this it is a case of outside butter inside gutter. She is coming from a very well to do family and what is the use of the silver spoon she should have been given a silver commode and a whipping with a silver wand. Hope she learns to it or she can get a trainer as she got had five different teachers coming home to teach me – art, music, English, swimming and dance. Unfortunately her parents and grandparents bought her up in a huge house guess they had no commodes they may have used the Indian style toilets so she missed out training to use it. GET POTTY TRAINER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND YOU WILL BE CROWNED OR TAGGED FOR YOUR DEEDS AS - TOILET QUEEN